Godiva and Manolo Blahnik for Valentines Day!

Thanks to Joann who gave me the shoe skinny on this contest!



Chocolate and Shoes for Valentines Day!







Godiva is giving away a year of passion. 52 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes and 52 boxes of chocolate as well as a trip to New York City. This is the grand prize.



There will also be 100 first prize winners who will win 4 pairs of Manolo Blahnik shoes and get 8 boxes of chocolate.



Can you imagine winning first prize?! I can. To get to pick out 52 pairs of shoes would put me in shoe heaven! Where they would live, I do not know. I have no closet space left for shoes. I guess I could stack boxes under the bed and also dirty Fila's bed. Yeah..that's the ticket. I would absolutely make space for those shoes. I could even display some on wall shelves. I would. Yes I would!



I am off to the mall to buy Godiva! I just HAVE to win!



















What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~