Elusive Boots

For the three past months I have looking for a pair of cowboys boots. I have tried on many a pair or attempted to try on many. I have tried all sorts of brands and cannot get them on. My foot goes in to the point where the ankle begins and their my foot gets stuck. I cannot get my foot to go down into the boot all the way. The leather is no hard and non pliable! It is so frustrating. Now if there is a zipper, no problem. What is it? I do not know. The boots are my size but I cannot get them on. And once I get my foot in that part way , it is very hard to get my foot back out. I need a giant shoe horn for those boots! The search will continue. I WILL get a pair of cowboy boots that fit!

Some of these are lovely!


Giuseppe Zanotti Glitter Cowboy Boot: $995


El Vaquero Leather & Embossed Python Boo: $945


Dolce & Gabbana Tooled Leather Boot: $1295


Frye Cowboy Boot: $550


El Vaquero Snakeskin-Embossed Boot: $550


Cowboy Boot, Pink: $550


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~