Roca Wear Boots


Take a good look. Look hard! These are the Roca Wear boots that dirty Fila wants for christmas. We went to the mall on yesterday and she saw these boots and had to have them. Normally $100, they were on sale for $60. Well , after much discussing I did get them for her. I argued they were too trendy, too ghetto fab, she was too young for boots like this and on and on. She tried them on and while I thought they looked a little too mature for a 13 year old, I bought them anyway. The redeeming feature? They are some sort of padded material. They will be good in the snow... hopefully.

The things kids want. I hope they really are functional and not just the name. She is taller than me with them on. They are upstairs now in her closet. I told her she cannot wear them until Christmas. I will wrap them up on Christmas eve and put them under the tree. I know Jay-Z will be having a good christmas. These boots were fling off the shelf at $60.00.

They have some other things on sale too!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~