Embracing My Inner Cowgirl!

It has been awhile since I visited my blogs. I have been consumed with family matters and work that left no time for anything like blogging. Boy how I have missed it. Slowly but surely I plan to get back into the swing of things. It is a new year and I have new shoes. It is good to be back. I hope I have the time to stay around a little more regularly.

Where am I now? A new job that I have been at for 6 months. New annoying co-workers who really do wear bad shoes. New shoes that I have yet to show you. But I will. Let's get the shoe on the road. Let me tell you about my shoe filled Christmas that I gave myself.

I went to visit dirty Filas godmother in Atlanta for christmas and I found the most wonderful pair of cowboy boots. Like I need another pair. I already have these that I love. I was in Lenox Mall and of course shopping for Christmas...you know...something for them, two things for me, something for her, two more things for me. Yeah that is how I roll! I saw these Frye boots and they screamed for me to get them. As soon as I saw them I was in love! I tried them on and of course my friend and dirty Fila were saying that they were hideous and that the store should be paying me to get them out of the place. They hated them. I bought them anyway. They could not believe it.

My friend said that I was not allowed to wear them around her, as I would look quite crazy in them. That was fine. I knew I would be wearing them when I got home for many years to come. Aren't they pretty? Pink sparkles? How can any girl pass them up? These are my new boots. Now don't hate...congratulate!



I have the light brown pair and they were a steal, on sale for only $132.00. Boooo-nanza!

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~