G-Mail: I have it now!

The shoe that fits one

person pinches another;

there is no recipe for living

that suits all cases.

~~Carl Gustav Jung~~


I am no longer shoeless and "g-mail=less!" After searching the WWW and reading a few sites of people who had extra invites, I found a young man who had 11 to spare. And all I had to do was request an invitation. Within an hour or so I got an email with an invitation. My thanks goes out to him. I am afraid to post exactly what his site is as when I was reading all those others, they became bombarded with requests and even spammed for requests for those extra invitations.



Wow, it is about 3:30 am my time so there was noone I could send my first gmail email to except myself..So I did. I cannot wait to get up and running. I am now among the bloggers who have G-Mail. I will have to put on my tap dancing shoes today.



I have G-Mail!!!! Oh happy day!!!!