Recent Letter To The Editor

RECENT LETTER TO THE EDITOR:

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to speak my mind. I lost my job this past year.

When Clinton was president, I worked in a prosperous enterprise.

But in the last year, we had to close our operations.

Far worse, I lost two of my sons in Bush's evil war in Iraq.

They gave their lives for their country, and for what?

My pain at losing my sons is indescribable.

While it is trivial next to the loss of my sons, I regret to say that I also lost my homes.

I simply have nothing left.

I am a senior citizen with various Medical problems -- and I'm a shut-in. I'm not in a position to begin a new career. I was reduced to the point of homelessness --

all because of President Bush.

And when the authorities found me in my modest, borrowed hovel, did they have any compassion for my misfortune and ailments? No, I was arrested.

If I had any money left, I would donate most of it to the Democratic party.

If Al Gore had been elected in 2000, I guarantee you,

I would still have a job, my homes, and most importantly, my sons.

And if we can get Kerry elected, I may be restored to a position of dignity.



Sincerely,

Saddam Hussein