More Bedroom Shoes

It has been awhile since I posted. I have been very busy with my parents. My father did well with the pacemaker. It was installed last thursday and he was released on friday home. It was put in on the left side and he cannot lift that arm and the right arm and shoulder was broken when he fell. So he has 2 arms that are out of commisson right now. He is doing okay. I will be glad when I can see the results of it ..him feeling better. I hope that will be evident in a few weeks.

Now my afterwork time is filled with running errands for my parents. It is amazing how many social appointments and doctor visits they have. They have way more things going on than I do. We have been grocery shopping about every other day, going to get hair and nails done-mom, me changing air conditioner filters and getting their recyling bins and garbage together to roll out to the street on pick up days...endless little things. I have been going over to their house immediately after work and not getting to leave there until 11:00 pm each night. Now I really do not have time for anything at home. Time will tell...it will get better. I feel just a little overwhelmed right now.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~