Jennifer Lopez and Her Shoes!

JLo is a woman after my own heart! She too hates to part with her shoes as indicated below. Some of her own shoes are cute. I htink I love the boots the best (Pipes) and then the pair called Flower Child! I wonder how many pairs she has?!



Contact Music

Jennifer Lopez has explained the real reason behind her oversized shoe collection - she refuses to throw any of them away.

The JENNY FROM THE BLOCK singer admits that growing up in the Bronx, New York, with very little money has made her determined not to waste anything - even though she's now a millionaire.

She says, "I have so many shoes because I don't throw any of them out. I still have shoes from 10 years ago!

"I have perspective. I didn't grow up in a glass palace, so I have the sensibility of two different worlds that I'm able to bring to everything that I do. I love that.

"I love where I came from. And, in a way, I almost hate that my kids are going to come from something else, that they're not going to have the upbringing that I had.

"I love that I had a normal upbringing because you get a certain kind of common sense and street sensibility. You appreciate things. I think it's really priceless."


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~