Relax on Valentine's Day!

There is nothing like a wonderful, luxurious bath. It can wash all your cares away. It washes mine away. I have just discovered a wonderful new fragrance at Bath and Body Works: Creme Brulee, part of the Tutti Dolci collection of fragrances that smell so yummy, it makes you want to eat them. I have bought the Moisturizing Souffle at christmas time for me. I went back and got the Bath Syrup and the Scrub last weekend. Heaven. I swear these things are edible and they are just telling us they are not. The scent is divine. Guys, splurge on your sweethearts and get something in Creme Brulee for her. Girls, get it for yourself as a guilty pleasure. I never have a problem loading up everytime I go to Bath and Body Works. That is a great place! I can never pass it up when I go to the mall.



I have found some neat stuff that would also be great to use as well. Chocolate!!!! Ice Cream!! You can't go wrong with chocolate.




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~