Re-Posting

I hope nobody is getting irritated by all the re-posts.

It is not because I have run out of things to write about. I have some fresh posts planned.

The reason for all the re-posts is that some people may be new to the blog and deserve the chance to read earlier posts without having to search the archives.

This blog is not a diary or journal. Both Angie and I have our own journal-type blogs which you are welcome to visit.

This blog has an agenda. That is, to demonstrate that shoes do not belong in the house past the door. Slippers, socks or barefeet are okay indoors; shoes are not. For this reason, I am posting older entries again. This blog is not about coming up with new things; it is about promoting an old custom that is shared by a significant part of the world's population (including the People's Republic of China).