Apartment Therapy: Hot or Not?

Apartment Therapy: Hot or Not?

A jolly American person made this hilarious comment about me on this discussion thread. I had not even commented on it until today:

"Totally agree with your point. What people think in far off countries like Japan, Norway and Canada is irrelevant to us Americans. As Americans, we choose to exercise our freedom to wear shoes in other peoples' homes. Asking guests to remove shoes is not just rude, but unamerican.

Don't believe me? Look at this link. Some freedom-hating shoe-removal nazi gave an award to the place where removing shoes in peoples' homes is most customary. And guess where that was? AFGHANISTAN! That's right, folks, home to the Taliban, you know who, and taking off your shoes."


I did not realise how famous I am.