My Newest Acquisitions!

Okay, I have not been shopping in a while. I bought my last pair of shoes back in... June?? Well, I did an assessment of my black dress shoes from last year and they have lived out their lives and need to be retired. They are a pair of Nine West that I have loved and worn for the past 2 years. I love them as they are so very comfortable. But the heels are worn down. I could actually have then repaired. The high heel is just a little, little heel that is now worn away to the metal. I tap when I wear them . I wore then to church 2 sundays ago and dirty Fila asked me if that was me tapping. It was.

I found these lovelies and believe it or not they are very high, but very comfortable. I have worn each of them to work and was able to work all day (9 hours) and had no problems. I could have then danced the night away in them. I was shocked they were so comfy. The first pair is a pair of brown Bandolino's. Here they are! I love these.



The next pair of new shoes is a pair by Ann Klein. These are cloth and leather. I love the too!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~

||||