Vacationing Shoes

I remember many years ago I was going on an all expense paid trip to the Bahamas that my best friend had won. My friend and I spent weeks getting ready. I am the type that when I go on a trip, I have outfits put together ahead of time and all is coordinated from hats to shoes, from my head to my toes. The day for travel I had decided to wear a pair of white pumps. We made it through customs and we did have to do a lot of walking in the airport. My shoes began to rub my heel...both heels. We had to go to another airline and we caught a prop plane. Even more rubbing of the heels. Our luggage was delayed and I could not change shoes. Well finally about 3 hours later and with me trying not to show the pain from my heels we finally got our luggage and we went to our rooms. My heels were torn open…both of them. The skin had been rubbed off the back of my heels and I could barely walk. I made it through the trip just fine but my feet were a mess. Those shoes just about ruined my trip from the very beginning.

Without proper planning anything could potentially ruin a trip. To help make a trip a success, you need to consider the United Vacation Network. This is a program that has trained staff ready to assist you in making arrangements for all your travel needs. Whether it be the actual hotel arrangements, airfare, rental cars once on the ground or vacation packages or resort rentals, the United Vacation Network can make your vacation a success. This is a company that has a good track record. They have arranged thousands of travel plans over the years that has resulted in many happy customers. They are not just limited to local bookings. They can arrange travel for you all over the world at prices that are competitive and often times very economical.

My travel tips: One--Be sure to check out United Vacation Network for a successful trip and Two: Don't wear the high heeled pumps on the first day of travel.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~