Dunlap Disease and Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino

Dunlap Disease and Starbucks Java Chip Frappuccino



He is suffering from Dunlap's disease."

"What is Dunlap's disease?"

"His stomach done-laps over his belt!"


Well I went shopping today and I discovered that I had the makings of Dunlap Disease! The trip to Walt Disney World is Monday and I wanted to get some new shorts. Well. I was in for an awful surprise. I had moved up a dress size and had some rounded areas I had not noticed before. I wanted to sit down and cry right there in the middle of the floor in the clothing section of Saks. What could I do...nothing except buy a bigger size! I could not get buttons buttoned. I was and am depressed.

I immediately began to think of Anna Nicole Smith (god only knows how that woman got a TV show)and her weight loss on Trimspa . She lost 69 lbs. And looks very good.

Before and After of Anna



I have never been a fan of diet pills. I have never taken them but this Dunlap's is making me think I may need to go that way. I have always been a believer in working off the weight at the gym. I have not been able to work out a lot this past winter and I guess these shoes are about to split their seams.

Piglet shoes! I guess that is me now. Piglet shoes! Some of my coworker soles are doing WeightWatchers. Some others are doing some things with EDiets. I am not familiar with that but will have to look into.

Can we say these shoes are appalled! Mortified even! I know what the culprit is! These shoes have been prancing my body into Starbucks daily...Yes...DAILY...and ordering the grande Java Chip Frappuccino. They are heavenly. I have been drinking them for months with no real thought as to calories. Rumor has it that they have 650 calories and 25 grams of fat. I have gotten to the place where I cannot live without one.

Starbucks is directly responsible for my Dunlap's disease. Noone told them to make Java Chip Frappuccino's sooooooo good---or add whip cream to them---or make them addictive! Before that I was drinking the Toffee Nut Frappuccino daily.

Here is the culprit!



I know there are all sorts of people who dislike Starbucks but what can you do? They are everywhere, on every corner, in the grocery store, the book stores and now in the ice cream section. I cannot get away from Starbucks, everywhere I look.. there Starbucks is. Now Starbucks is even around my middle.