Office Cruise--Mandatory Organized Fun!



Yep! Me again. Pooh leather tennis shoes. I went on the mandatory office cruise. It has been the third time we have had that outing. It was a good way to spend 2 hours. It is funny, the same shoes who hang around together in the office still hung around each other on the boat. You would think people would mingle. They don't. Group behavior never changes it seems. I sat with my spirit pod mate and Carriage Court. The day was beautiful and 94 degrees. We did have the rest of the day off. I had planned to go back to the office but decided to unplug for the rest of the day.



Yesterday was the last day of school for kids here. School is out for summer! I remember in my day of school that song used to play on the radio just about on every radio station when school ended. dirty Fila had a great school year.