Computer Problem Solved!?

At least for now. Today has been the first day I have been able to get onto the internet from home in about a month. I know that AOL tech support is absolutely sick of me. I made nightly calls to them and we did numerous things, did numerous fixes over and over and over again with no luck at all.

I am not sure why I was able to get on now! It is a mystery that I hope is solved, fixed... whatever! Now I can blog again! I think that AOL needs to credit me for a month of free service since I have been out of commission for so long. The last 2 or 3 posts were made from work in secret. I could not keep that up. I have too many people coming to my desk all day long to blog at work. I would not be able to do that without interruption or fear that someone is standing near reading, waiting for me to finish typing to ask a question.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~