What HAS Been Going On?

Well, in a months time all sorts of things have been going on. Due to AOl problems I could not blog about it. I had a birthday. I turned 45 the last week in July. Birthdays with "5" and "0" are normally traumatic ones for me. It means I have to do something out of the ordinary for rebellion. I have decided that I will get a tattoo. Yes.. a tattoo. In the next few weeks it will happen. I have not decided what, but I have decided where. The small of my back, you know, right between the hip bones. Something symbolic. Happy belated birthday to me! :)

dirty Fila had a birthday. A week after mine. We made our birthdays last over 2 weeks. We had fun. dirty Fila wanted to go on a shopping spree for her birthday so I took her to the mall. We spent about $150 on shoes...not for me... for her. For school. We found some on sale and some not. We got her about 4 pairs for school and casual wear. I think I have created a monster or maybe "the love of shoe" gene is something that can be passed on at birth? She is a shoe lover after my own heart. All she wants to do is look at shoes when we go to a mall.

I got an ipod mini. It was not something I was dying to get, but a good opportunity came along so I got one. My employer has a website and one of the links was a link to the apple store with special corporate discounts on apple products, just for our employees. The prices were very low so I got one. It is kind of neat! It will be hard for me to reach 1000 songs any time soon. I have about 340 songs on it now and that is just about my entire CD collection.

I have made the only decision I could make regarding my next car purchase. It must be a Land Rover. I love them. I love their sleek lines and their practicality. I have adopted Missy Elliott's Loose Control as my new theme song. My mother thinks I am crazy!

I bought myself a pair of boots for winter. They are a pair of sketcher boots. Fun but stylish. Here they are:


Shindigs Flurry


Well.. that is it in a nutshell for now. I have been on the mad search for a cowboy boot for this winter as well. I will let you know what I find. Wow, it feels good to be able to blog again!


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~