Whaddup with 50 Cent Shoes?

G Unit Shoes

I was listening to Howard Stern a few weeks ago and it just so happened the 50 Cent was on that day with Howard sans G-Unit. It was about a 15 minute ride to work so I got to hear just about that much of the interview. Very interesting. He is feuding with rappers Fat Joe and The Game. No wonder those rappers need all that protection. The things they are fueding about seem kind of ridiculous. One issue is that 50 wrote a song for The game that was a hit and Fat Joe made a comment about security at the awards. Can't we all just get along? The even talked about how Sean Puffy Puff Daddy P-Ditty Ditty Combs is trying to copy his name. Fiddy--Diddy. Get it? The crushing blow came when 50 said that when you see Sean Puffy Puff Daddy P-Ditty Ditty Combs clothes in Target his career was over! So, its over Diddy! Over! Full interview at Howard stern site.





50 also has a book coming out called From Pieces to Weight.
Get it at Amazon!


Fitty also has his own shoe line by Reebok. I only looked at the shoes for women that appealed to me. Here are they are. Not bad looking. So far dirty Fila has not asked for any. She is still hung up on Converse.


$75.50
Reebok G xt II Low Casual Shoe Womens


$70.50
Reebok GTX II Low Casual Shoe Womens Launch



$65.50
Reebok G-Unit Low Casual Shoe Womens


Rumor has it that 50 was pining after Lindsey Lohan. He was calling her agent, trying to get her number. Trying to hit that, I guess. I wonder if a union ever happened? What did Lindsey have to say:

She says, "Black guys love me - Damon Dash, P Diddy.

"50 called my agent for my number. He said he was watching Mean Girls and loved it. I was freaking out!

"The first thing I thought was, 'Where's Eminem?' I'm in love with him!"

Well Eminem is in rehab for drug use now, so she had better call 50 Cent. He does not use drugs or drink at all. According to him, in his interview with Howard, he has never used drugs or alcohol. He was around it sooo much he never used it as he saw what it could to do people.


What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~