Shocked Shoes!

Yanni arrested for domestic violence!

Shocked I am! Yanni is my idol (2nd after MC Hammer). Yanni has been charged with domestic violence against his girlfriend. I got to see him live a few years ago and he was so good.


That long hair.



Those tight black leather pants.


Be still my heart! He is just a little tainted now in my eyes. How could he mess up so! I have every CD he has ever put out.


Yanni Mugshot



The musician Yanni was arrested at his home after an alleged domestic dispute with his girlfriend, authorities said.

Yanni, whose legal name is John Yanni Christopher, was arrested early Friday and faces a domestic battery charge, according to a police report.

The Greek-born singer-pianist denied the allegations.

Yanni asked his girlfriend, Silvia Barthes, to leave his beachfront home in Manalapan on Thursday night, the police report said. Barthes, 33, told police she attempted to pack her clothing but the 51-year-old musician threw it on the ground.

She told officers he then grabbed her arms and shook her, throwing her on the bed, and jumped on top of her, according to the report.

Yanni told police Barthes kicked him, and he believed he injured his finger during the incident, the report said.

No one answered a call to a telephone listing for a John Christopher in Manalapan late Monday. But the musician said in a statement he was innocent.

"These allegations are cruel, false, without merit and baseless," said the statement released by his manager, Danny O'Donovan. "At a more appropriate time and place, I hope and pray I will have an opportunity to address my fans and colleagues all over the world."

Canana.com


These were the last two Yanni Cd's I purchased. They are great!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~