This Week's NATIONAL ETIQUETTE AWARD goes to... China!

China (PRC) page in Wikipedia

China Internet Information Centre

China Today

World Factbook: China

I hereby grant the National Etiquette Award to China, as it is customary to remove shoes when entering homes in that country.

This one was a bit obvious, as my parents are currently on holiday in China. I had some great discussion with my fellow bloggers about the future of China on my other blog recently.

China is the country that everybody is talking about at the moment. Its economy is doing very well. Some people think this will continue and that China will come to domminate the global economy. Personally, I am rather sceptical about this. I think the idea of China outgrowing the USA is a Left-wing fantasy.

The Church in China is growing, but it suffers fierce persecution. For more information about the persecuted Church worldwide visit:

Barnabas Fund

Open Doors International