Miami Vice Shoes



Today I have declared it Miami Vice Day at my house! I am about the Crockett and the Tubbs. Especially the Crockett. I remember staying at home on Friday nights just to watch Miami vice. There is no greater tv police crime sitcom than Miami Vice. Now I love all the CSI's, Law and Orders, Cold Case, NCI. I watch them all and love them all but still none compare to Miami Vice. I used to be desperately in love with Don Johnson. God, he was dreamy!

I was able to buy season one and season two of Miami Vice on dvd about 3 weeks ago. That is what I am doing today. Watching season one! Those pastel colored mens shoes. I just love them. And let's not forget...no socks!







Now I hear that Jamie Foxx and Colin Farell are perpetrating a fraud! Pretending to be Crockett and Tubbs in Miami Vice! NOT! For some reason I just cannot see Jamie as Tubbs.



Collin might be able to pull off Crockett if he keeps the 2 day beard look. He needs to loose the mustache. That is not working. This hair is not working. Looks a little samuri-ish.



Will I go see this movie? I am not sure. I might just have to buy seasons three and four of the original Miami Vice on DVD and be happy with that.




What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~