The Shoe Matrix



What do you see when you look into your closet? This is what I see.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matrix Quotes from my World!



Morpheus: "Have you ever had a dream of shoes, Neo that you were so sure was real?"

Morpheus: "What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dreamworld and the shoe world?"

Morpheus: "I'm trying to free your shoes, Neo. But I can only shoe you the door. You 're the one that has to walk through it. "

Morpheus: "You take the red pill--you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the Jimmy Choos go."

Neo: "Why do my highheels hurt?" Morpheus: " Because you have never used them before."

Morpheus: "Unfortunately no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself. The Matrix is a shoe, Neo."

Agent Smith: "Never send a human to do a shoes job."

Agent Smith: Do you hear those shoes, Mr. Anderson? That is the sound of inevitability.

Agent Smith: What good is a pair of shoes when you are unable to speak?

I of course love the Matrix and all the movies in that series. I have them all. This weekend (or even today) may have to be a Matrix marathon weekend. There is nothing better on a saturday afternoon. Do you think that is air, you're breathing?



Amazon does have the set. I had bought all mine individually. I could not wait for any set! I had to have them as soon as they came out on DVD.










What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~