Keen Footwear-Hybrid Life

I have just bought a pair of Keens. Why? Just because they are a little different. They are all about standing: up, out and for something. Shoes with a vision. I will be doing some ruigged walking and hiking when I go on vacation in a few weeks so some different shoes than what I already have were needed. My Keen Footwear is the Hood River II shoe. These shoes are a cross of water shoe, part sandal and part Crock.

The traction on them is great! They are made with a wet traction technology called Aqua Stop that gives the Keen Hood River II has serious grip even on slick surfaces. Because of the open air design drainage when in or near water is no problem. The webbing under the strap also helps with drainage. It is a very comfortable shoe that I can wear just about all day. Here they are.



As soon as I can get my camera I will post me in them. I have started wearing them today to break them in before the trip. Nothing is worst than a bad pair of shoes on a trip. Trust me I know first hand....I will never forget those horrible pair of Nine West Bad Bad Shoes that ripped up my heels. Going on a trip? Break the shoes in first!

You can get a pair like mine/these here. It has been 6 hours now and they are the most comfortable shoe I have ever had on. They are fantastic! Several styles to choose from.



These are some men styles!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~