Perfectly Sassy...






O-M-G is all I can say about these delicious pieces of heaven from Nicholas Kirkwood. How sexy are these babies!? haha. I love the sassy angled platform, and I'm always a fan of mixed materials like the suede and lizard combo on this shoe. And pink? Seriously? I am a BIG fan of pink, especially on the rare occasion that someone gets it right. 

I love what's happening with color right now. We're seeing a lot of neons paired with neutrals. I love that kick of color! It's so cool and unexpected. How cute would these shoes look on your sun kissed gams if you paired them with some cute little white shorts? Ugh- hurry up and get here Spring!!!

I've got to go find me some lemonaid, but I just wanted to share another one of my favorite shoes this season. Love them? Hate them? What do YOU think? Either way, you can find them at Brown's of London for about $800