Stop and Smell the Floral!






Funky? Yes.
Sweet? Yes. 
Hard to wear? Maybe. 
A must have shoe for Spring? Totally!

I am loving this floral shoe by Dries Van Noten. I love these kind of statement shoes. Worn with a simple outfit, these shoes would make any spring day brighter. I've always been a fan of Dries Van Noten. Their shoes as of late have been right on target! This shoe is no different. With all the florals I've seen from all the designers from Prada to Gucci, I think it's safe to say that this is a big trend for Spring. I think going with a cute floral print shoe is an easy way to do it without over doing it. 
It's hard to find though. I've seen it in just about every March fashion magazine, but only one place to buy it online. Browns of London has them for 300 pounds, which is what? Like $600 US? 
Well, hopefully you are all on the same page as me when it comes to this shoe. I think some people might think it borders tacky, what with the mixing of prints... but I think they got it just right. :)