How Do They Do it!?





Shoes for under $25?? This baffles me. Even if we made shoes out of toilet paper we wouldn't be able to get that kind of price on a shoe from our factories! I'm sure these are super cheap looking in person, even more so than in the picture, and even cheaper feeling; but, I suppose if you want a Chloe knockoff for less than you'd pay for a nice dinner... here's your answer.

They're cute. Like I said, total knockoff, but cute. You guys know I struggle with this copying shoes thing. I'm all for shoes inspired by designer shoes, but when you go ahead an copy a shoe stitch for stitch, it just seems unfair. It ruins the shoe for the people who buy the real deal.

Can you imagine saving up for a shoe that you adore... say it costs $700, and then seeing the same thing for like 95% less! I'd be so bummed. Here's the original. 
 
You see what I mean? Sure us Shoe Girls can tell tell difference right away- but still. Close enough.