Oprah's Shoes Gone Wrong!


What is wrong with this picture? Can we say everything!? I heard all the rumors that Oprah and Tyler are dating and from what I have read, it may not be a rumor anymore. Barf! When I see these two together, the only thing that comes to mind is the song from Sesame Street...one of these things is not like the other...one of these things does not belong.
This seems to be a match that is most odd. I do not know what really happened with her and Steadman. They seemed like a great couple together....until I heard she paid him $350 million not to talk about the relationship. With all that time invested, it seems he would be more honorable than that...to take $350 million to go away. But I guess he got used to Oprah's life. He wanted to live in the life he got used to.
Oprah and Tyler Perry? Not a match made in heaven.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!
~~Aileen Mehle~~