Stylish AND Comfortable, who knew?

A few days ago a good friend and colleague, who also happens to be a stylish, hardworking mother of three asked me to post about fashion forward comfort shoes. You see, she is faced with "bad feet". They were causing her to have pain in her knee and hip so off to the doctor she went. One thing the doctor prescribed is "better shoes!" My friend also happens to be a frequent shopper of Payless and Target for her shoes and while these are perfectly acceptable places to find footwear if you have "bad feet" you need good shoes.

Now I know what you're thinking. "Comfort shoes that are stylish???, Surely that's an urban myth like Big Foot or the Lochness Monster." Well I am here to tell you that is not so my friends, not so at all. Finding fashionable comfort shoes is not as hard as you might think. I looked at several different brands(Zappos is a great resource for this)and my favorite, by far, is a brand called Sofft. Believe it or not I'm going to have to post my favorites in a slide show. Crazy, I know, but there were that many!



Most of the styles featured above you can find at Zappos.com. With free overnight shipping you can be cute and comfy before you know it. However there are a few styles you will only find here.

Locally they can be found at Dillards at the St. Louis Galleria.

Happy shopping!