Etsy


Are you guys familiar with Etsy? Well, I'm sure most of you are but for those of you who aren't- check it out. I'm still on this whole "how to find inspiration" kick and I just wanted to mention that I love checking out what crafty people all over the world are making. 
Here's one of a million examples. Silvia's Think has a blog and an Etsy store. Cute handcrafted goodies from Italy. Then there's Susuten and their adorable little plush friends. And of course, Etsy is where I go for all my Blythe Doll clothing needs. People like Blytheworld make little handmade outfits for all my little Blythe Dolls. 

Etsy is great for creative and unique gifts and for inspiring ideas! My Blog-friend Tokyo Bunnie is often updating us on the cutest best Etsy stores so be sure to check her out! 

Enjoy!