Stylish Finds for a Steal!

Times are tough. I know I'm not telling anyone anything they haven't heard over the past few months. I'm just coming off of the news that my car needs an $800 repair(Stupid car! She mutters woefully to herself). Thank goodness I went shoe shopping last weekend. If I would have waited until this weekend I would have felt too guilty to buy anything. But hey at least I was doing my part to stimulate the economy : ). Inspired by an email I received from endless.com I thought I'd show you some choice selections in shoes priced under $50. I'm telling you, you won't believe these are under $50. Please enjoy!

Union Bay Claremont

Boots for under $50???? These are hot and so on trend! I love the color, the knotted bow detail, and the 3 1/2" curved heel. Seriously sexy.

Unlisted - Ready to Spike

Wow... it's all in the details here. From the pleated "leather" to the four little buttons dotting the ankle. The pointed toe and stiletto heel will let you strut your stuff and stylishly take you from work to a night out on the town.


Adorable and in one of THE hot colors of the season. A gorgeous fabric upper that hints of silk shantung. Pretty pleating and a bow tops off your toes.

Wanted - Bow Flat

Black ribbon weaves its way around this incredibly delicious flat and ties itself into a perfect bow. The details in this flat will have everyone thinking you spent way more than you did.


Mystic Pump, Rampage

A classic style that is sure to carry you from season to season. The sassy peep toe pump will look great in the summer time or feel perfectly right when you pair them with tights.



Gray. Peep Toe. Button detail. Platform. The stitching. What more could a girl want? These are so perfect. I love gray so much and I love that this Fall it is finally getting a chance to shine.


I keep hearing everywhere that the oxford pump is here to stay. Why not sport this hot little pair? A fabulous pump at an even better price.