Tim Gunn's Guide to Style & Sofft Shoes (a.k.a "wide shoes")

Well thanks to Google and Sitemeter I recently discovered that there are a number of you out there who are searching for the "wide shoes" featured on last week's episode. Back in July I blogged about Sofft shoes as being both comfortable AND stylish. I was incredibly excited when I saw them featured on TGGTS which managed to make me cry for the second week in a row. See below for a few of the latest looks from Sofft's Fall 2008 collection. All of which are available in wide. Don't see anything you like below? Check out the rest of the Fall collection here.


Gorgeous suede in a berry blue hue. A pretty patent bow adorned with chrome accents tops your toes all with the comfort of a 3 1/4" (that's right I said comfort) stacked heel.

Magnolia

These are so sweet. From the piping to the button detail across the vamp. A wonderfully neutral hue sure to please even the most discerning of shoppers.


How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. The suede, the patent leather piping, the peep toe... That beautiful cranberry hue is so on trend. Frankly, I'm smitten.