Pretty in Pink

Those designers over at Pour La Victoire keep coming up with shoe design after shoe design that quite frankly are leaving me smitten. It's as if these designers have a secret agenda to torture me. Seriously, I consider it a good thing that I don't have the money to buy every pair that puts a twinkle in my eye. I would (as Carrie Bradshaw so famously said) "literally be the old woman who lives in her shoes".


Pour La Victoire - Eileen Twist

Ugh, don't you just want to caress that buttery soft, twisted, pleated leather. Imagine how that will feel resting across the top of your foot. The metallic trimmed platform and shiny buckle add just the right amount of shine on an otherwise muted, yet, gorgeous rose colored hue. These manage to evoke softness and sex appeal. I love it when a shoe does that.