THIS IS ME...FOR RIGHT NOW...

I AM... excited to get out of Texas this week...Phoenix here I come!
I WANT... to pass my test that I took a few weeks ago...I get the results tonight (YIKES)
I HAVE... watched the Sex and the City movie about 5 times in the last two weeks! I can't get enough of it!
I WISH I COULD... have those Yellow/Gray shoes by LAMB that you see:)

I HATE... when people who can NOT sing lead the choir in a song. (Because I will laugh...I know, they are singing for the LORD, right:)
I DON’T THINK... everybody looks good in Spandex (LOL)
I LOVE... my Chuck Taylors!
I DANCE... to old school videos all the time. I was a video kid. I can still do the LL COOL J I'm BAD video...and I won a challenge to do so at a recent party! (what's up Robert Family!)
I SING... the Tejano's princess Selena songs Bidi Bidi Bom and Amor Prohibido really well! I kid you not!

I NEVER...have watched one Star Wars movie...ever..don't plan on it either.
I RARELY... wear flat shoes to work.
I CRY WHEN I WATCH... ANYTHING about a child being mistreated or harmed by idiot adults...it can be the news or a movie.
I AM NOT ALWAYS... serious...people seem to think I am because I have a pensive look all the time...I am thinking people! LOL

I HATE THAT … the Bush family is associated with Texas.
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT …people who don't evolve, change, and grow for the better over time and life experiences.
I NEED … a Dr. Pepper.
I SHOULD … be checking papers but I don't want to:)

* I got this wonderful idea from My Dream Ring.