La Serena No!

Manolo says, the Manolo he could see this one coming from the long ways aways.
Serena Williams still loves playing tennis, although her passion for fashion is undeniable.



"I'm an unbelievable designer. I don't know how I know and just do these things," she said Tuesday. "I just start sketching and then I just know the colors and I always know the forecast. I know green and purple are going to be hot. I was born to be a designer. I worked hard to be a tennis player, I don't work hard to be a designer."
And it shows!



Manolo, he asks you, does the Manolo try to play the professional tennis?



No!



The Manolo he does not try write the diet books, he does not try to play the guitar, he does not walk the catwalk.



All the Manolo he does is the shoes! Here is the more from La Serena...
"I love tennis more than designing because it's actually easier and I don't get nearly as nervous. I'm so nervous when I'm designing," she said.
Manolo says to La Serena, you every one of the rights to be nervous, you are a tennis player, not the designer.



Manolo he asks you, why does everyone think they can be the designer of the fashion? Does the everyone not know that the designing, designing well, designing the super fantastic things, it is incredibly difficult?