Too Sexy for My Shoes!

Does anyone remember that song? by Right Said Fred--I'm too sexy for my shirt...I'm too sexy for my shirt? I used to love that song. It was kind of cute at the time. Well it is that time. Time to see what shoes--boots in particular--- are going to grace the catwalk this fall.



Take a gander, sit a spell, take your shoes and feat your eyes on my cat walk. Imagine yourself strolling down the park on a cool winter day in these:
First up is Slitherene.
Sauntering down the catwalk
she is 100% snakeskin, sleek and shiny!






Stuart Weitzman: $495 Posted by Hello
~~~~~

Look at Easter! Easter gone bad!
What bad bunny brought her?
Those heels were made for walking!


Emilio Pucci: $520 Posted by Hello

~~~~~

Some of these shoes are downright scary! I cannot see even me...and that is a feat for me to say...buying them. I love shoes but not scary shoes.
What is your favorite pair of shoes that you remember?
Mine were a pair of black highheeled Bandolino pumps that I had back when disco was in. I could dance the night away in those 3 inch heels and my feet never hurt. Even after 5 hours of dancing. Those have been my favorite shoes of all time.

What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~