Thanksgiving Day So Far...

Well so far the day has been pretty uneventful. It is still early. I have just finished breakfast and will begin to bake that Key Lime Cake for dessert at my parents today. It was a mad scramble at the grocery last night for just a few things to make a cake. The lines were very long.



dirty Fila woke up on the wrong side of the bed. All I am getting so far today is attitude. She can be very tiring at times with that. What did I do? Tell her to pick up the clothes in her room that she has thrown everywhere. I am sure there will be more drama to come.



Update on the scandalous shoes in the office. The secretatian pool is now polarized on opposite ends...those for Skank and those for Mini Witch.



My parents, mom, rather, said she got 2 turkeys this year. One to bake and one to fry. She says I will have to do the frying. I am afraid of that. That seems like a very fire prone way of cooking. Better me than my 70 year old parents. I wish they had never bought that fryer. I told them never to do it ...that I would. God only knows what would be the outcome if the hosue caught on fire.



Deliver me from turkey fryers and children with bad attitudes on Thanksgiving day!



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~