Splurge vs. Steal

Love the look of high end designer shoes but on a budget. Check out these finds below.

Now I know I already talked about the Dior Extreme Gladiator (See post "Let's talk about SEX baby!) However I failed to mention that on the same day I received my Nine West version I spotted this pair by Steve Madden.


Steal Carrie's look by pairing them with a flirty floral dress and studded belt or create a look of your own.

I love the idea of pairing these with something super feminine and girly.

Next I spotted these little gems by Guess on Piperlime. BTW they are having a sale on select styles right now. Up to 40% off!

The Guess version is very reminiscent of this pair, below, by Giuseppe Zanotti wouldn't you say? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the tortoise shell detail on the heel but the pretty pair pictured above is definitely more budget friendly.




Got a suggestion for Splurge vs. Steal, let me know in your comments to this post.