By The Way...


I ended up buying those flat boots, and they were shitteous. They fit SO badly and looked super cheap. I was really excited to get them too. :(
You know when you're waiting by the door for the UPS truck... like where's my package, where's my package, WHERE'S MY GD PACKAGE!?!?!

Ya... it was one of those. Then I got them and waaahhh waaaaaahhhhhh- sucky. Maybe I should have taken a picture of them to better illustrate the shittyness of them. And $400 something is not cheap. If they were as good as they looked on the website, they'd be a good deal... but for crappy boots? Naaaah.

Anyway, just wanted to clear that up. Don't buy them.

I will say something good about Revolve Clothing though... they have a 30 day return policy and free shipping to me and back to them. That's awesome and will guarantee that I will go back to them in the future. :)