Nordstrom Half Yearly Sale

I was so excited when I found this in my in-box this morning!



I love the Nordstrom half yearly sale! Naturally, the first category I check out is the shoes. There are some be-yoo-tiful shoes to be found and as always my dear readers, I'm going to share a few of my favorite finds with you.


Gray snake skin sling back. What's not to love? These shoes are quite lovely. The color is gorgeous and these could easily be paired with a wealth of looks. Now marked down from $94.95 to a mere $55.90.


What??? A featured flat??? Shocking, I know but I was running around like a crazy person at work today and was so grateful to be wearing the one pair of flats I own, which led me to thinking... I need to get me a couple more pairs of flats. Metallics aren't going anywhere anytime soon and are still going to be hot for Spring. I love the petal cut outs they give them a sort of filigree feel. This is a great flat to add to your shoe wardrobe. Get them for $79.90, marked down from $134.95.

Grinnd Bootie

Man, that Steve Madden and his extra letters in shoe style names. He's so silly. But let me tell you what isn't silly. The Grinnd bootie that's what. I LOVE these. The shape, the fabulous beaded details on the strap that intersects so delicately at the ankle. And now they can be yours for the low, low price of $118.95, down from almost $200.