It's my 100th Post!

I started this blog as a way to fuel my passion for shoes and fashion. It's been such an amazing experience and has served as a wonderful outlet for me to share what I love with all of you. I would like to thank each and every one of you who have managed to find your way here and especially those who continue to find their way here again and again. I love the connections I've made with other bloggers through comments and sharing fabulous finds. It's been a blast so far and I can't wait to see where I'm at 100 posts from today.

So I say, let's celebrate! And what better way to celebrate reaching 100 than showing you more party shoes? (I will also be having a celebratory glass of wine.) I'm not just about shoes you know.

Stuart Weitzman Brigitte

Multicolored Swarovski crystals adorn your foot as you shimmie and sparkle your way across the floor. I love the double strap detail and the almost ombre like feel of the crystals in that lovely blue to black color palette. A little edgy and a little va va va voom, just what a girl needs in her evening shoe.


In my idea of heaven these are the shoes the angels would be wearing. If you want to feel like an angel just slip into these bad boys. The bow, the satin, the crystals, the shape, the platform... Ugh! I love, love, love these!


There is something simple yet seriously sexy about these. Perhaps it's the color. The shape is
dead on and the rhinestone edged bow is perfection. These are so hot! I think one might "get lucky" in these. (wink, wink)


Oh the feathers... I really want some feathered shoes. These are so utterly glam. I love the color and, of course, the sassy little feathered detail tickling your toes. There is something about a t-strap for evening. It's certainly a popular shape but there's a reason. It's classic, elegant, and feminine. Yum.