Damn, I'm Good (Oh, and Kreativ)!

So the wonderful Kristal over at Good Food, Good Friends, Good Life tagged me for the Kreativ Blogger award. That's right. I'm Kreative with a "K" which is way better than being creative with a "c". Creativity with a "C" is so 5 minutes ago. If you haven't checked out Kristal's blog before I highly encourage you to head on over and check it out. It's a wonderful blog about her home, good food (of course), and she even has a "Shoe of the Day" feature which makes her A OK in my book. Oh and she loves wine. Who doesn't love a girl who loves shoes and wine? And if you're an animal lover you have to check out her two adorable pups. Ugh, they are so sweet it just makes your heart melt. With the award I am supposed to share 6 things I'm thankful for and tag 6 blogs who I think deserve the award. Here goes...

6 Things I'm Thankful For:


1. My husband. Without a doubt he is the man of my dreams. I am thankful everyday that God brought him into my life. He's generous, sensitive, gentle, loving and he not only puts up with but encourages my shoe buying sprees. What's not to love?

2. The men and women who serve in our Armed Forces - past, present, and future. Without these brave men and women we would not be the country we are today. Thank you. Thank you especially to all of those who have made the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you for being strong and brave and for doing what many can not. You will always be appreciated and never forgotten.

3. My family. My husband and I would not be where we are today without them. They are amazing. Always encouraging, always supportive, and incredibly generous. I am grateful everyday for their warmth and love.

4. My animals. We have 3 dogs and 2 cats. Until I met my husband I was NOT a cat person. I had grown up with dogs and the one cat I had encountered in my life was horribly mean. Now I can't imagine my life without them. My kitties are so sweet. There is nothing like snuggling up with them in bed and my dogs well they are equally as wonderful. There is nothing like the love of an animal to make you feel better even on your worst day.

5. My work. I have a great job. I work at a University and there is nothing like an idyllic college campus to help make you feel young. I love that I can walk across the quad and grab a cup of coffee and I love that even in this economy the education field remains somewhat recession proof. I have amazing co-workers who make going to work fun. I love that I can take classes for free and I love that I get 22 days of paid vacation a year. You can't ask for much better than that.

6. Red hair. Silly I know but I have naturally red hair and I couldn't be happier. Despite the fact that I was often tormented. In grade school it was carrot top, or red. In high school it was much dirtier i.e. "Firemuff" and "Hey, does the carpet match the drapes?" and "Why don't you get a tan?" Even with all of that I love being part of only 2% of the population.

I hearby tag you - Kreativ

What I Wore Today
- Wether it's a lesson in scarves or wether she's sporting a re-invented vintage find Kasmira takes the time to document her daily wear. This blog and Kasmira's style is spunky and original and a source of great inspiration.

The Shoe Girl
- A great blog about what else??? Shoes! An insiders thoughts and insights on the shoe industry and footwear fashions and she gets to schmooze with the likes of Gwen Stefani. Lucky girl.

Budget Chic - Talk about looking chic on a budget. This lady does it. A great blog for tips and tricks on how you can look great on a dime.

Heels and the Queen City
- I know, I know... another shoe blog??? I can't help myself. This is another great site brought to you by industry insiders. This is the blog of heels.com and it's a great way to get a leg up on when heels.com is getting new styles in.

Okay so I'm only choosing four. I hope that's okay.