Elle Spring Survival Guide - Mixed Metallics

The March issue of Elle magazine features tons of shoe styles that should be on every girls must have list. I thought I would bring them to you recessionista style. First up. Mixed metallics. And both for less than $100.



Show off your retro side with this kicky t-strap by Chinese Laundry. Bronze and gold snake embossed leather intermingle to create a gorgeous wave design making its way from the vamp, to the t-strap, to the heel. You're sure to channel your inner starlet while jetting around town in these. Delicious.


Jennica - Nine West

A soft, feminine gladiator in a multitude of metallic hues. Triangular cut outs inch their way up the foot culminating in a buckled ankle strap. Somehow this sandal manages to evoke both femininity and something harder. I can't quite put my finger on it. But I like it.