Welcome Back Spring! I Missed You!



Ah, glorious Southern California sun, how I love you.

Today is so beautiful I had to wear something to celebrate! ;)
I picked up this little jumper whatever you call it thingy at- you guessed it- Forever 21. It's becoming my favorite place to shop, especially with our household budget squeeze. 
"Budget" is absolutely my LEAST favorite word. Yuck.
I'm thinking of doing a little mini DIY and switching out the buttons for something cuter. Like maybe some bubbly red heart buttons or some nautical looking buttons or something. 

Anyway. Here's my outfit for today. I wore these new Dolce Vita sandals for the first time. They're super comfy and a little sassy. Though I am now in my new black bikini and will be laying out until the sun goes down. You don't get to see that though. Ben would get super jealz.


I love this Marc Jacobs hair bauble. It reminds me of being young and it such a cute little accent without being too obnoxious.