Stud Week

Stud week? Is that like shark week? Heh, heh. You know you want em. You know you want to get some studs this season. Endless.com is featuring a wealth of studs. I loved so many of the styles featured that I thought I'd feature them all week. Oh. I'm sorry. Did you think I was referring to something else? Of course you didn't. This is a shoe blog afterall. So here we go. My top picks in studs. All week.


Modern Vintage - Thammy

Aye, Mami! I AH-dore these. Ugh, I'm not adoring the price but let's not let that affect our admiration. I must admit that before I started this blog, I'm not so sure if I would have been all hot and bothered over these like I am now. I really feel that my taste has evolved. I want to steer myself toward new fashion heights and could certainly do so with these. A combination of soft supple leather and a triangle shaped studded t-strap. Then add the wide ankle wrap and that cool wedge. There may be some cyber stalking involved with these. Just waiting patiently for the price to drop. I know they'd be worth the wait.