Look What I Just Bought!!!!!

Thanks to that dear little enabler Ms. Diabolina. She kindly forwarded me an email she received from Bluefly the other day featuring the sites top 10 picks telling me to check out #7. I'm sure it will come as no surprise that #7 was this hot little pair of Pour La Victoire sandals the two of us had been coveting. I quickly clicked on the link and was mucho disappointed to discover that my size was not available. Fast forward to a few days later... I received an email from Bluefly, naturally clicked on the link touting Report Signature (Yes, I said Report Signature. I like this brand too!) shoes for less scrolled down the list and saw they still had my shoes. Clicked on the link and guess what???? They now magically had my size. Yay!!!!! They just shipped today. I promise to post pics once they arrive.



For a look at the post where I first blogged about these little beauties. Check it out here. And if you love them as much as I do, love scoring yourself an amazing deal as much as I do, and are a size 9.5. Just click on the link to get yourself a pair.