The Brown Shoes

Manolo says, one of the Manolo's many internet friends she has asked the Manolo the question.
I have the shoe problem.



I have many of the superfantastic black shoes, as I wear a lot of the black and the gray pants. I have the shoes of the Nicole Miller, the Bruno Magli, and the DKNY, all in the black.



But the superfantastic girl must also have some earth tones in her wardrobe-- and I do -- but I do not have the superfantastic, versatile brown shoes to match!



This superfantastic girl is a runner, so the heel must be two-and-a-half of the inches or fewer (the hips and knees, they are more prone to the injury in the higher of the heels). And I am looking for the price to be two-hundred of the American dollars or less.



The Manolo, does he know of such a shoe?
Manolo says, of the course the Manolo knows of such the shoe. This one, from the Isaac Mizrahi.



Isaac Mizrahi - Susy (Brown Calf) - Manolo Likes!  Click!


Manolo says, this pump, it is so clean and simple and elegant, and can be worn with almost anything. It is so good that it has given the Manolo the new respect for the Isaac Mizrahi.