The Frye Boot

Manolo says, one of the Manolo's many internet friends she has asked the Manolo the question.
First off, I love the Manolo, and I do consider myself a super fantastic girl, but I can't decide about the super fantasticness of the Frye Campus boot and need guidance.



I know these boots are trendy (and expensive) now, but I can't figure out how to wear them, if I shoudl at all. I bought them last year on ebay (v. cheap, under $70!) and I just don't know what they go with other than jeans. They are also a weird bone  beige-y color. If i try to pair them with a skirt, even a mini, I feel like I am on my way to a square dance.



Any suggestions, or should I just move on?


Frye - Campus 14L W (Banana) Manolo Likes!  Click!


Manolo says, without the doubt the Frye boots they are the great classics of the American boots.



Yet, the Manolo he would say that you have correctly preceived the problem with this color, (which the Frye people they have called the "Banana"), it is not as versitile as the traditional black.



The boot in this color it has the decidedly rustic feel, and will not allow one to do the urban-tough-girl-wearing-the-mini-skirt-and-the-boots thing. Instead it is, as you say, the country-cowgirl-on-the-way-to-the-dancing-of-the-squares.



Personally, the Manolo he sees nothing wrong with looking like the cowgirl. Indeed, some of the Manolo's best friends they are the cowgirls, and it is no secret that the Manolo he occasionally enjoys participating in the the American folk dancing. But, perhaps this look it is not for you.



Still, you have the wonderful pair of the boots for the wear with the jeans. Be happy with this.



Manolo says, as the Manolo noted the months ago, he himself owns the pair of the Frye boots. This one:
Frye - Engineer Harness X (Black) - Men's

Manolo says, the Frye boots, especially in the black, they are beyond the trends. They are classics that will always be in style with the jeans.