Dump Cake : Carnival of Recipes #22

This is a great recipe that I have tried over the years. It is easy and easy is what I need when I have on my Emeril shoes. I even won the office dessert contest with this recipe about 2 years ago. Try it! You will not be disappointed!



Cherry Dump Cake



1 large can of crushed pineapple

1 can of cherry pie filling

1 package of yellow cake mix

One 3 1/2 ounce can of flaked coconut

1 cup of pecans, chopped

2 sticks of butter, melted



Dump the pineapple, including the juice, into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Spread evenly. Spread the cherry pie filling over the pineapple. Spread DRY cake mix evenly over all. Then sprinkle coconut and nuts over that. Pour melted butter over all. Bake for1 hour in 325ºF. oven. Serve with whipped cream.



What I do is kick them in the pants with a diamond buckled shoe!

~~Aileen Mehle~~