Gwen's Really Rockin These Shoes...




So at Titan Industries we get updated on all our editorial credits for each line in various magazines...
Well I can't help but notice that we've gotten like a dozen of Gwen in this sandal in all the different colors.

It may be obvious to you guys... like- well duh! Of course she wears her own shoes.
Well, yea guys. It should be that obvious, but most of the time it's not. Look at Jennifer Lopez for instance. Or Jessica Simpson. Do you ever see them rocking their own shoes? No.

So I just want to say that I think its SO cool that Gwen really backs her own brand and product. It makes me proud to be a part of her whole deal. It shows that she really has an interest in it and that she's not just slapping her name on things to make a buck.

I heart Gwen Stefani. ;)