Little extras...




So there are some days where I post multiple posts, and others where nothing is posted. I've decided to broaden my blog a bit to encompass the various things that make me tick... more than just shoes. There's more to me than just shoes, so maybe there should be more to my blog? Plus, I figure it'll give me more to talk about. 

There are lots of things that inspire me and I'd like to touch on those subjects from time to time. Things like music, books, art and clothing. My husband and his projects, my dog and his antics. My friends and my traveling... 

So anyway, I hope you all enjoy reading about more than just shoes... and if you don't- just skip the boring parts. ;)
Not to worry though, there will still be mostly shoe things since I just can't help myself from obsessing all day.